Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

Snow in Saint George and Bertha!





It snowed in Saint George last night. Justin and I couldn't help but build a Snow Girl (at 10:30pm might I add). We named her "Bertha." Bertha was a little messy, covered in leaves, but she was packed, strong, and firm. :)
She sported a pink, American Eagle, hoody and a vintage broomstick.
With her stone eyes and carrot nose she was so perfect we decided that she needed a snow kitty of her own. This our friend Bertha!






Starting our own holliday cheer!
I made some Corn Flake Wreath treats for our neighbors. They were a big hit and helped to get me in the Christmas mood.
These are our stockings...






Merry Chistmas and Happy New Years to Everyone!
Love,
London, Justin, and Kelson

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Merry Christmas to you. I LOVE Bertha. She's a doll -- seems a little cold, though. Maybe that's just her personality. Her friend is a pussy.

Merry Christmas to you!! I'm looking forward to our family Christmas party.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com